Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mom's quilt


I made this quilt for my mom a few years back. This is the quilt that my husband learned to seam rip on. LOL! I had mis-sewn a whole row on 32 blocks...my husband felt sorry for me and helped me seam rip the errors out. I tell ya..he is WONDERFUL!!

I can't remember the name of this pattern but I still have it somewhere around here..it has 5 different layouts..this was my first quilt with triangles...those triangles were something else to work with..I was scared of triangles before and after that until that first Bonnie Hunter mystery..got me over my fears and the Companion Angle and EZ Angle 2 rulers helped with that..thank you Bonnie for teaching us to use them and making us make triangles. I am no longer in fear of the triangle...bring them on!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment