Sunday, February 12, 2012

Piper's Tulip Quilt





This was the first quilt I made for Piper. Cindy in Seattle has a great site that she shares free patterns on. My old computer died...her site was saved to my favorites on that old computer..I have got to find Cindy's site again..if I had it..I would share it here..she deserves a lot of credit..she is a very sweet person and comes up with great designs.

This quilt was the first time I used a fancy stitch on my old Kenmore on the binding. Some of the folks on Stashbuster were talking about how they do it..so..I tried it...I wish I could see theirs up close so I could get better at it myself..oh well...mine is what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. Is this the website?
    http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judylee, YES!!! I just found Cindy's site again a couple of days ago and have not had time yet to update my post with her website. I sent Cindy a picture of my quilt back when I made it and she has it on her site with the others that others have made with this pattern. Love Cindy's site! I want to make the posie's quilt too.

      Delete